1939 30th Avenue @ Ortega
- Co-listed with Tanya Dzhibrailova.
- 1940s Tunnel Entry Single Family Home
- 2 Bedrooms & 1 Bathroom; Ocean Views from Rear
- Remodeled Kitchen w/ Stainless Steel Appliances
- Formal Dining Room & Living Room w/ Wood-Burning Fireplace
- Wooden Floors, Natural Light, Abundant Storage
- Dual-Pane Windows & Laundry in Garage
- Large Backyard & Lot
- 2-Car Tandem Garage Parking w/ Interior Access & Development Potential
1939 30th Avenue -This 1940’s single family home just became available – offered by Top SF Real Estate Agents Tanya Dzhibrailova and our own Founder, Danielle Lazier! They represented the Seller when he purchased and now for the listing.
1939 30th Avenue is a traditionally charming 1940s “Tunnel Entry” single family home in San Francisco’s Parkside neighborhood. Always desirable, this residential neighborhood is in a fantastic section of the Sunset!
The main level has 2 bedrooms in the rear, 1 full bathroom, a nicely remodeled kitchen with stainless steel appliances, a separate dining room and an open living room with wood-burning fireplace. There is interior access to the spacious garage with 2-car tandem parking, storage, washer-dryer and development potential.
Close to Sunset Boulevard and Noriega, the location is convenient for both living and commuting!