555 Bartlett – affordable new condos for sale in the Mission District of San Francisco is located on the corner of Bartlett, Cesar Chavez, and Mission Street.
Recently, I had the privilege of a preview. After many years of “icky vacant lot syndrome,” they are just about finished with construction. With prices starting in the $400,000s for new homes with parking in the Mission, I’d say these homes will sell fast. The location is, well, urban but totally convenient: BART, Muni, Valencia Corridor, Bernal Heights, hipper-each day lower Mission Street (think south of Cesar Chavez to Cortland Avenue)…
We’ve already registered some of our clients. Remember, to get the best deal on a new construction home, your best bet is to work with your own buyers agent. Of course, we’d love you to work with us but regardless, get your own Realtor representation.
555 Bartlett will be ready for sale at the end of February but they already have a long interest list. If you are interested, call us right away. (Plus, we’re getting special VIP Agent pricing for our clients. No, really. We are!)
- 58 residential condos
- Walgreens and other commercial space downstairs
- 1, 2 and 3 bedroom homes but mostly 1 and 2 bedroom condos
- All condos come with parking.
- Storage units available for sale, first-come first-served.
- You can get a 2 bedroom home with a private balcony for under $600,000!
- Clean finishes; good closet space
- Community courtyard for residents
- Bike storage
- Cat 5e wiring
- Seven Hills Properties – Developer Builder