Toot Toot! Media & Press Releases posted here because if you don’t ring your own bell, who will?
Zephyr Real Estate Awards:
- Top Producer 2012 – #2 Company-Wide Zephyr Real Estate Agent
- Top Producer 2011 – #1 Company-Wide Zephyr Real Estate Agent
- Top Producer 2010 – #2 Company-Wide Zephyr Real Estate Agent – Top 99.5% of San Francisco Realtors
- Top Producer 2009 Zephyr Real Estate Agent
- Top Producer 2008
- Top Producer 2007
- Top Producer 2002-2006
News & Media
- San Francisco Examiner:
- SFhotlist quoted in SanFrancisco Magazine July 2010 Issue regarding One Hawthorne, Downtown San Francisco luxury condos located at 645 Howard Street 94105 as our local “Real Estate Hail Mary”. Check it out! [nggallery id=33]
- Danielle Lazier, contributing blogger for Bernalwood – Broadcasting Live from Bernal Heights
Public Speaking & Events
- Danielle Lazier, Guest Speaker on panel of Top San Francisco Real Estate Agents hosted by the San Francisco Realtor Young Professionals Network (YPN)May 2011
- Danielle Lazier & the SFhotlist Collective is available for public speaking and events. Topics of interest include: San Francisco real estate, becoming a top real estate agent, tips for home buyers and sellers, how to make it in the business of real estate, successful real estate investment, real estate in the digital age and more. Contact us for more info.
Three Cheers for Client and Friend Press
- Jennifer Devlin, EHDD Architecture
- Lisa Seacat Deluca, Tech Extraordinaire
- The Hilltop Inn, Manliest Restaurant in America owned by my friend Spike Wray‘s parents <Yes, I, Danielle Lazier, went to Wesleyan! Give me a break, OK? Just enjoy the brain sandwich already. 😉 >
- Gaetan Caron, Lost Art Salon San Francisco
- Amy Treadwell, Chronicle Books Editor
- Amy and her colleague, Sarah Billingsley, just published a book on WHOOPIE PIES and were featured on View From the Bay. Did you know that Whoopie pies are the new Cupcake? Awesome. We love frosting.
- Whoopie Pie and View From the Bay