Buying a home in San Francisco is a complex, sophisticated, and deeply personal endeavor. Clients deserve the full service, negotiating power, and patient hand-holding that only a team of specialists can consistently provide. We are San Francisco’s premier real estate team with a lengthy track record of superior results and happy clients.
For the past several years, our team has been in the top 1% of all SF agents. This means we have more negotiating experience than over 99% of our competition! What we’re most proud of is our level of client satisfaction. We have been called the “Rolls Royce” of real estate agents and have the 5-Star Yelp, Zillow, and Trulia reviews to prove it.
Real estate is about relationships. Local agents want to work with top agents like us because we know what we’re doing and bring more certainty to the sale. If you are represented by a well-known Realtor with a great reputation like each of us has, you will get the inside scoop on a home and have a higher chance of having your offer accepted. Working with us gives you the competitive advantage.
When you work with Danielle Lazier + Associates, in collaboration with Compass San Francisco real estate, our whole team works for you. No individual agent can offer this combination of knowledge, experience, and personal attention to detail. Working with a top sales team vs the typical solo agent will save you thousands of dollars and countless hours of frustration.
We will take the time to understand your needs. Our comprehensive knowledge of San Francisco's neighborhoods will ensure that we find a home that checks every box on your wish list, while our savvy negotiation skills secure the best deal for you.
CLIENT SERVICES FOR BUYERS
- We utilize all of our resources to make sure you get a home that fits your lifestyle and your budget.
- Be your consultant, negotiator, project manager, and advocate.
- Conduct a thorough assessment of what’s most important to you about buying a home.
- Educate you about current market conditions and how the home-buying process works.
- Provide a customized buyer’s binder with sample contracts, inspections, and market reports.
- Provide you with a list of reputable lenders for your loan pre-approval.
- Search for, preview, and schedule showings of appropriate properties.
- Help you to visualize cosmetic updating and strategic opportunities to improve the home.
- Provide a price opinion and experienced counsel when writing an offer.
- Utilize our extensive contacts to get you the inside scoop on the home you want and what it will take to get your offer accepted.
- Negotiate fiercely on your behalf.
- Coordinate inspections and contingency removals. Oversee the process from A to Z.
- Attend the escrow signing appointment with you at the title company.
- Provide an electronic file of disclosures and contracts after the close of escrow.
- Always tell you the truth even if it’s not what you want to hear.
- Always be available to answer questions and concerns before, during, and after the sale. You are our clients for life!
Let's Get Started!
Please contact us for more information and complete our Buyer’s Worksheet so we can learn more about you and schedule the initial consultation.