- Get the number of your favorite Giants player painted on your face (make sure all the kids get their turn, too.)
- Enter your human, feline and/or canine child in the Halloween costume contest. Remember, no shortcuts with the costumes. Like our SF Giants, you’re here to win.
- Pick up some awesome food, treats and beverages at the Farmers Market for your game-watching party later in the day
- Channel your inner-Lincecum/Cain/Zito/Vogelsong/Romo and take a couple of throws at the dunk tank (how cool is that – an actual dunk tank?!)
- Buy raffle tickets because who doesn’t want a chance to win a trip to Hawaii or a new iPad? I know you’re thinking you’re a die-hard Giants fan and you can’t lose. You’re right. Start packing the sunscreen and the flip flops.
- Listen to some live music, practice your dance moves as the DJ pumps up the jam, or maybe go on a hay ride – we’ll leave this choice up to you.
October is a month of festivals and fiestas! The different neighborhood celebrations are one thing we look forward to every year in San Francisco – they are a real San Francisco treat! As luck would have it, there is one happening this weekend and the timing is perfect. We will all be needing a break before Game 3 of the World Series on Saturday and we have the perfect place to take it: the Noe Valley Harvest Festival.
October Baseball Fall in San Francisco. This festival is packed with things to do and we’re here to help you navigate it all — the bouncy house, the petting zoo, the pumpkin patch and the clowns (there may or may not be clown-like individuals present. Either way, it’s best to be prepared.). Here is the plan of action, if you choose to follow it: